Forms & Download
If you have an appointment with Dr. Jansen or Dr. Sciortino, you can click on the above link to download our intake forms. You can print these out and fill them out before your appointment in order to save time. Bring the filled-out forms to your appointment, along with your insurance cards and a photo ID. Also, if you have had any X-rays or MRI scans, please bring a copy of these studies with you to your appointment if at all possible.
Once you have seen one of our physicians for the first time You can go to our Patient Portal using your User Name and Password that will be emailed to you after your first appointment. You can then use the Patient Portal to view your office visit, see important information about your account, and even ask the doctor questions regarding your visit. (Non-emergency questions only please.) If you have trouble accessing the Patient Portal for the first time, please call the office for help.
Clicking on any of the procedures listed below will open a document that has information for our patients regarding each procedure. They contain descriptions of the procedure and information about each procedure and what to expect. Please feel free to call our office if you have any questions about the procedures listed.
- Knee Arthroscopy Patient Information
- Shoulder Arthroscopy Patient Information
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery Patient Information
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Patient Information
- SuperPath Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement Surgery Patient Information (provided courtesy of St. Luke's Hospital)
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery Patient Information (provided courtesy of St Luke's Hospital)